"This is My Life" camera phone photography contest.
Finally, a photography contest where you don’t need the sickest gear to win! Take photos with your cell phone during your day and create a 12-frame (one per hour) contact sheet. The most interesting day wins a clothing package from RVCA valued at $500! Second and third place wins a one-year subscription with Color Magazine.
How To Make a Contact Sheet in Photoshop...
1. Dump 12 of your camera phone photos into a folder.
2. Open Photoshop.
3. Go to the File menu.
4. Select Automate.
5. Select Contact Sheet II.
6. Select the folder that your camera phone
images are in.
7. Set your document to the following:
- 11” wide and 8.5” long
- 125 DPI
- 4 columns wide and 3 rows high
- No file names
8. Hit OK. Let Photoshop do its thing.
9. Save the document as a JPEG.
10. Email your entry over!
E-mail your contact sheet jpeg to email@example.com
Contest closes January 15, 2009
All entries become the property of Color Magazine and may be used in future online and print materials.