Finale Design has come out with 5 new T-shirt designs for the Fall/Winter season in collaboration with Andy Howell's Artsprojekt. All shirts come in different sizes and colours and you may find them locally at Subdivision or online at Digital Gravel.
David's Blog — October 2008 Archive Blogger Profile
Dave Ko is the graphic designer behind Color Magazine. He honed his natural skill at Emily Carr University, but we’re not sure if that’s also where he learned to be the nicest guy ever… Try not to like Dave, just try it.
Join photographer Tim Barber along with Kenneth Cappello, Allan MacIntyre, Jason Nocito, Robin Schwartz, and Jaimie Warren this Thurday at Aperture Gallery (547 West 27th St. 4th floor, New York, NY) for the release of the "Tiny Vices" book series, published by Aperture. There will be free drinks and music provided by DJ Julia Burlingham. 6 - 9pm.
The Quiet Life is currently having an end of summer sale to make room for some new merchandise. Also, don't forget to see the new designs for their "Good Cause" charity t-shirt project in which 100% of the profits from the sales of the t-shirts are donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
1. First you bring 6 cups of water with a pinch of salt to a boil in a pot.
2. Place one bundle of Soba noodles into the pot (one bundle = one serving). Boil for about 12 minutes. Stir occationally.
3. Take noodles and rinse in cold water in a strainer. (Placing ice cubes with noodles as you rinse is optional - depending on how cold you want them to be).
4. Mix Memmi soup base with cold water (for one serving = 1:4 soup base to water ratio) in a small bowl.
5. Mix in desired amount of wasabi, chopped green onion with soup base mix.
6. Put noodles onto dish and now it is ready to serve (you can put sliced nori on top of noodles).
The idea is to take small (bite size) portions of the noodles and dunk into the soup base mix as you eat. Enjoy!